From Italian to Middle Eastern, New American to everything artisan, this NYC food tour shows you the best bites Brooklyn has to offer, from the people who make cuisine and art form. Sample breads, cheeses, pastries and more to nibble at the rick palette that is the New York food scene, and do it all with a local by your side to give you the lowdown on why this city is just so dam tasty.
Children below the age of 6 is not allowed on this tour.
- Discover why Brooklyn is now the center of the NYC food scene.
- Visit family-owned food stores to get the local lowdown on food in Brooklyn.
- Stroll down the beautiful tree-lined streets of Brooklyn with a local.
- Explore the many faces of Brooklyn cuisine, from New American to Italian, the Middle East and beyond!
- Local English speaking guide, food tastings, and tour map of the neighborhood.
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Departure date: Monday through Sunday.
- Meeting point: Stinky Bklyn – 215 Smith Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201.
- Starting time: 12:00PM.
- Ending point: Brooklyn Farmacy – 513 Henry Street, Brooklyn, NY, 11231
Max 12 people per tour. Reservations are required. Gratuity is not included.